Combination of B-Complex vitamins are essential in maintaining a variety of vital bodily functions. This includes but is not limited to muscle tone, lining in the digestive tract and increasing the health of the nervous system. In addition, B-Complex aides in nourishing your skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine) aids in cellular production and nerve conduction.
- B2 (Riboflavin) key component in cellular energy production and respiration.
- B3 (Niacinamide) energy production by converting carbohydrates, fats and protein into glucose.
- B5 (Dexpanthenol) aides in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relives symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol and stimulates hormone production.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) known as the “anti-stress vitamin” is critical in immune function and cardiovascular health. Jump starts metabolism and neurotransmitter health. Key component in weight-loss, blood sugar stabilization and healthy skin.