Combination of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6. B vitamins are essential in maintaining muscle tone, lining the digestive tract and increasing the health of the nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine) aids in cellular production and nerve conduction.
- B2 (Riboflavin) key component in cellular energy production and respiration.
- B3 (Niacinamide) energy production by converting carbohydrates, fats and protein into glucose.
- B5 (Dexpanthenol) aids in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relives symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol and stimulates hormone production.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) known as the “anti-stress vitamin” is critical in immune function and cardiovascular health. Jump starts metabolism and neurotransmitter health. Key component in weight-loss, blood sugar stabilization and healthy skin.